2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Love this SUV
By JIll on 03/20/06 08:15 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have this SUV almost 3 yrs. I love it. The nav screen is incredible and our trips are much more comfortable. I get tons of compliments on the drive and looks int and ext. It may not be as zippy as others but this SUV has everything else. The movable 2nd and 3rd row make getting in and out easy and the seats are comfortable and well made. I have not had any problems with it and am sorry I did not buy outright but leased. I will be trying to by out the lease since this SUV has everything we need as a family of 6.

Great vehicle, but...
By Lily on 01/11/06 13:21 PM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've loved my Rendezvous and have never noticed the power and acceleration issues I've read about. It has been great for me. But, sadly, I need to part with it as it has huge blindspots which are a safety concern. The huge front door panel/mirror combo leads to blindspots in the front and there is a rear window panel that leads to blindspots on the sides/rear. If this did not exist I wouldn't get rid of this car!

Rendezvous
By Rendezvous on 12/18/05 00:29 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I was very pleased with the handling and interior quietness of my Rendezvous. I was also very pleased with the gas mileage. I recently drove to Atlanta Georgia from Ohio and averaged 28 miles to a gallon.

Great!
By Gerry Caywood on 12/08/05 17:37 PM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We went in to buy a Chevy Trailblazer or an Envoy(By GMC) and this one blew them all away... Better Gas... Better Comfort... Stylish... Everyone in the family loves this car.

Still great at 26000 miles
By rink on 11/10/05 17:58 PM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is roomy & very comfortable. It has been almost trouble free. Averaging 18.5 mpg in mixed driving. XM & OnStar are great. OnStar is only $10 per mo. with Verizon Family plan. AWD is great in MN snow. I would recommend as a relatively roomy SUV with good mileage & performance.

An SUV that is more like a car
By Buffalo Buick on 10/05/05 22:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have had the vehicle for about 18 months / 15,000 miles now and have had ZERO problems. I do not regret getting the front wheel drive model. Snow tires on all 4s and traction control is all that is needed. Very comfortable vehicle for those that want a mini van or a SUV. Engine has plenty of power and great gas mileage.

Mama Ria's Baby
By Mama on 08/30/05 20:57 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This review is for the ULTRA. The car is nice to look at and quite comfortable to drive, but the maintenance is killing us. With just a few miles on the car we're on a first name basis with the shop mechanics! The brakes make noise (clacking) all the time and is really anoying, the AWD system was the last thing to fail. Buick, great try, but I'll stick with Acura, or Lexus from now on.

So far...So good
By NAU02 on 07/19/05 18:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this vehicle for 8 months now. It had 22k miles on it when purchased as a used rental vehicle, and now at 30k, there are no problems yet. I love the handling and the comfort. I'm not too crazy about the outside looks, and being 25, male, and single w/out kids, I'm the only person in my demographic with this SUV. I Upgraded the stereo and it sounds wonderful. I tested almost every mid-size SUV out there and nothing compared to the ride and interior stylings of the Rendezvous!

2004 Buick Rendezvues
By Marilyn on 05/12/05 11:22 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable, fun to drive. I wish there was some way to keep the dust from collecting on the back. Hard to keep clean because of this. Wished it had more "zip" when I go to pass someone.

Happy Driver
By Brian Ritz on 04/07/05 20:13 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have only had the vehicle for 2 months but we are happy with the comfortable ride and the roominess inside. We test drove many SUV's and while this one wasn't rated the best, we both liked the ride and how it handled. We feel it has adequate power and the gas mileage is no worse then my 1995 Mercury Mystique. We got 24 mpg on the highway trip we just took and are getting 17/18 mpg in city driving. The vehicle still has 24,000/2yrs of bumper to bumper warrenty left. We like the styling of the vehicle, doesn't look like all the other SUV's on the road.