2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Love My Rendevous
By Getenchanted on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car gets better gas milage than I had expected. I love the comport and luxury of the vehicle. It has the space and usages of a minivan but is enough of a SUV to be interesting and fun. I love mine.

Rendezvous
By daniel leblanc on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

had a ford windstar and the rendezvous rides much nicer, and has a lot of extras which i find very useful. I have gotten a lot of comments from people about the looks of this vehicle.

Excellent Value
By yru on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a a fantastic value. For the sizable savings, one can get a beautiful SUV that is the equal of up- market models such as the Lexus RX300 and other competitors such as the Acura MDX. There is not a single feature available on up-market models that is not available on the Rendez-vous, including DVD player and HIGHLY intuitve and highly adaptive navigation system. In styling the Rendez-vous outstrips the aformentioned in the elegantly simple and intuitive layout. Like the layout the numerous luxury amenties are likewise simple to use. Having never used it before, I learned how to use all it's numerous functions in 4 minutes flat.

Large and efficient
By Dave K on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Rendezvous is GM's best-kept secret. Quieter, better riding and larger than most midsize SUVs. Better fuel economy than Highlander, yet about as large inside as an Expedition. Interior has no squeaks or rattles and is definitely one of GM's higher-quality executions. At 6'6 and 240 pounds, Explorer and TrailBlazer seemed cramped for me, but the Vous feels open and roomy. Most will say the engine needs more power, but it adequate and actually pretty punchy around town (remember, this is a wagon not a Corvette!). People I have shown it to love it. So far my mother, brother and wife's friend have all bought Rendezvous.

Love it!!
By JAZZ on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Rendezvous is the best SUV with minivan qualities! I highly recommend it. The bucket seats in the back are great and the DVD player is a big hit with my son. It's a great car if you only have 2 kids. If you have 3 that are older then it would be ok too. Not enough room in the cargo area for a stroller, you have to put the 3rd row down.

An Underated SUV
By LenC55 on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

When did an SUV mean a gas-guzzling 8 cyl monster that rides like a pickup and gets 10 miles to the gallon? SUV does mean Sport Utility Vehicle, and that is exactly what this is...and it's a more luxurious ride than most For a family that has outgrown a van and wants something snazzy but still with the benefits of carrying kids n cargo, this is a great choice. The ride is luxurious, with ON STAR it is safe, and since i'm not planning on riding the Apallachial Trail the All Wheel Drive is more than adequate. This rides better than the Honda Pilot, the highest rated mid size SUV. Before you buy anything, test drive this. you'll enjoy floating down the road.

New Purchaser
By buc fan on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We love it. More space than mini vans in the fornt and second rows. Surprisingly spacious in rear compartment. Solid, well built. Lotsa bells and whisltes. Only knock is pickup 0-45 mph.

My Rendezvous
By genome on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The seat belts are too tight, brakes and parts are too expensive,slippery on snowy roads,engine will not hold car from falling backwards on hill at a traffic light(even slight incline). Middle seat has insufficient cup holders.

SUVs for GRANDMAs OFFER GREAT FUN!
By nancylandas on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After researching for the perfect car for five or six years and finding that Buick Rendezvous always came out in the top six, I test drove one, but found two problems: 1. It bothered my left leg while I drove 2. The price was higher than I wanted to pay. The dealership, FX Caprara was wonderful and I designed my own car, but then we could not agree on price. While visiting Texas I drove several and found the perfect price and purchased my Rendezvour, which I love. Gas mileage has improved, but I had hoped for the maximum suggested which maybe Iwill still achieve.

Close to very good
By hlstavn on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable to drive. Great handling. As comfortable as as sedan but corners well. Utilitarian space design. Good looks.