Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Why I Choose The Rendezvous CXL
By E. Jaundice

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My first priority was that the Rendezvous drives and handles like a car rather than a truck which other Suvs I tested did. It's design is unique and most attractive. You sit up nice and high and your view of the road is perfect. The large side view mirrors give exceptional rear viewing although their size leave small blind spots looking forward.

Interior & six seating. A pleasure to drive in town & on highway.

Could use a little mor acceleration power and the speedomoter is not the easiest to read.

good, very good
By steamer

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Have owned it for just over a year now and have driven it on daily errands as well as long (4 hour +) drives and everyone driver and passengers are comfortable. Terrific pack out, love the optional third row seating (but this kills the pack out). Handles well and gets good mileage. Wife loves the rear assist feature that pings hen she is colse to an object behind her. Leather interior is holding up very well with two kids and a dog frequent riders. Great alternative to the standard mini van.

Third row seats, leather interior and sun roof. We love the sun roof (installed at the dealership). Handles good and is peppy but not fast.

none

Love my new car
By contract employee

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am a first-time SUV owner and love my Rendezvous. I considered several cars and SUVs before selecting Buick, and I couldn't be happier. It is very comfortable, provides a very smooth ride, looks great and it is everything I hoped an SUV would be. I don't think I'll drive a car again. I highly recommend the Buick Rendezvous.

Leather Seats, front seat console storage, comfortable back seat, large side mirrors.

Can't think of anything.

New Experience
By longo

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned this 2004 Rendezvous for 2 weeks now and I'm extremely disappointed. As a matter of fact For a car with a sticker price of $38,400 the car is horrible. The ride is noisy & sounds like you're sitting in a hollow drum. The fuel gage fluctuates dramatically, leaving you unsure of how much gas you have.I guess you have to be on flat ground to tell for sure) The power steering pump was defective from day one and has yet to be fixed. I've been told repeatedly that there is nothing wrong with the fuel gage. I would not recommend this car to anyone, it's not worth the money

My wife likes it

None

Rondevous CXL
By Tony Miller

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Overall the vehicle has performed above expectations. I'm very happy with the purchase, so happy I'm purchasing the ulrea model next.

The back seat and storage in back are exceptional.

Fuel mileage can be better.

• SUV