2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Surprise
By Waa2167 on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The ride is better than expected. The handling was outstanding. I was attracted to the passenger carrying capacity and style. I didn't expect the impressive performance,

wonderfull
By kennyalfa1 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this car GM is Back

Finally a family SUV
By tonyjosie on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I read the rating from the editor and they complain about it not being the best as a van, car or SUV, so I was skeptical. After test driving it and buying one I am confident we have made the right choice for the family. I don't want a car and defiantely not another van, yet the gas mileage on a powerful SUV is terrible. This SUV fits all five of us with room to spare and has all the luxuries of a fancy SUV, yet at half the cost with better gas mileage. Ride is smooth and fun, so don't be fooled, go test drive it. OH, Negotiate the price plus get 0% interest, can't beat that. (2004 Rendevouz)

more of an honest review
By ARTHUR24 on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

excellent vehicle. more features than you could imagine. most reviewer are critical of this truck. I would like as the owner not leaser of 3 new trucks in the last 10 years to give more honest reviews, not just their opinion. most reviewer prefer honda or toyota to anything. I can tell you this is an excellent vehicle. it is not perfect but neither is rx330 or mdx.

Best New Car I've ever bought.
By rwall5194 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

For the money, this is the best value on the market. The ride is unbelievable and I like the style and features. I previously owned a Ford Explorer and there is absolutely NO comparison. This Rendezvous sits on a van chassis and provides the most comfortable ride! I've owned Lincolns, Cadillacs, and other so-called luxury cars and this is far and away the best-riding and most comfortable of all of them! We are really pleased with this purchase

Bored
By KornBoy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

so far its been good it doesn'e really have any get up and go but that always can be fixed

The Crossover I Was Looking For
By Emmett Gruici on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It's a pleasure riding, comfortable sedan with a main feature that sold the vehicle after our initial test drive. That is, it pleased my wife, especially in room and confort, and overall appearance. It allowed us to trade in two vehicles,our 1998 Buick Century and 2000 Chevy Tracker, and use the 2004 Buick Rendevous for duel purposes.

2004
By flanman on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

smooth highway ride minimum roll when cornering can seat four adults and two children

clunker
By Tina Geers on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

While shifting gears it sounds like a 747. When acelerating or going up a grade you can not hear your pasenger. There is always a distinct whine in the transmission.Have been told by dealer that is a factory problem but have received no satifaction. Company tells me this normal. Am about to look into arbitration program!!

Very pleased
By Jill Richwine on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have been very please with this vehicle and plan to keep with the Buick line of SUV's.