2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
BUICK RENDEZVOUS
By EDWARD J CORRIGAN on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE ONLY BEEN DRIVING THIS VEHICLE SINCE DEC. I AM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE TRACTION AND THE HANDLEING ON SLIPPERY ROADS. I AM NOT TOO IMPRESSED WITH THE TIRES (USR) MY FORD EXPLORER HAD BETTER TRACTION.

GREAT VALUE
By KEN ROY on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

WE THINK WE HAVE TO BUY FOREIGN, BUT A 10% LESS IN PRICE THAN A COMPARABLY EQUIPPED TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, WITH MORE SPACE IN THE BUICK. BIGGER ON INSIDE THAT IT REALLY LOOKS FROM THE OUTSIDE

traveler
By RoyL717 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

took a 5000 mile round trip ..... Ill to N Dak , Glacier, Idaho , Tetons, Yellowstone, Rushmore , Iowa .. The car was great ... roomy, comfortable, practical. On-star and sat radio are great features.

What a disappointment!
By RBorrell on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THIS CAR HAS BEEN A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I WOULD SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY BECAUSE IT'S PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM. I LOVE THE SIZE AND COMFORT OF DRIVING THE VEHICLE BUT THOSE THINGS ARE OVERSHADOWED BY THE POOR RELIABILITY OF THE CAR...AND GMs POOR RESPONSE.

A Buick Among SUVs
By King of the Highway on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Not the sexiest SUV on the market, it is attractive and has the uniqueness of being a Buick. Won't see yourself like you would in a Ford Explorer. It is fairly easy to see the minivan platform the RDV is based on. Buick came up with a great design given what there was to work with. The interior is huge and quiet. The power seats are comfy, the instruments easy to read, controls easy to reach and HUD is useful. The ride is well controlled. The engine is more than satisfactory w/ a torque curve that is flat and over 200 lb/ft from 2000 to 5500 rpm. Avg 19 mpg in mixed driving.

3G5DA03E33S51199
By THOMAS STOKES on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

NEEDED BRAKES 4 TIMES,STILL ISNT FIXED,TRANSMISSION SLIPS,OVERHEATS ALL THE TIME,NO ENGINE POWER,10 MILES TO THE GALLON,TRACION CONTROL LOCKS UP,ALMOST KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY POOR VIEWING OUT THE REAR SIDES AND REAR AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN

I love my Rendezvous
By LeonAndrew on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I don't off road so I find the car great in regular situations. The AWD is wonderful. While other cars (including SUVs) were skidding around in the most recet ice storm, mine chugged along quite well!

Hockey mom
By hcky mom on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Love it! I put alot of miles on, Roomy, comfortable, great handling

I love my Buick
By denhosk on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

WE PURCHASED A 2002 MODEL IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR. SO FAR WE LOVE IT. THE RIDE IS NICE AND SMOOTH. THE INTERIOR IS COMFORTABLE ALL BUT THE FRONT SEAT HEADRESTS. THE FUEL ECONOMY IS GREAT AND WE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT SO FAR

Women's SUV!
By Ronda763 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have been following the reviews on the Buick Rendezvous for two years. For the past 13 years I have diven a mini-van (driving kids two and from soccer games). I knew the by next vehicle would not be another mini-van. After driving the Rendezvous, I knew this would be the vehicle I would be buying! It drives like and car, but I still sit up high like I did in the mini-van. I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!!!!