Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

2004 Buick Rendezvous

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Really fine vehicle
By Chuckmac

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have a CX model with leather, moon roof and third seat. We could't be more pleased with this great vehicle. Our grandkids love the third seat which we have also used for adults with great success. Performs great on the highway, particularly in cruise control. I feel great everytime I drive it!! Have had several Buicks (Lasabre). This time we wanted AWD for safety in bad weather. We feel we made a great decision.

Favorite Features

Leather, moon roof and third seat. Also storage is great.

Suggested Improvements

Perhaps a rear area that is more SUV like when the rear seat is down.

Buick Rendezvous is Awesome!
By sammy

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick Rendezvous is the perfect vehicle. With a new child, it's a very user-friendly vehicle as well. My wife and I love the ride height and fit of the vehicle. It just feels right. The ride is smooth and space is ample. It has very clever use of storage space from the deep armrest/console box to the cargo organizer in the back. The fold-flat rear seats have been very helpful in loading cargo items as well. It even comes equipped with OnStar. The engine has ample power as well. Our lease will be up soon and we're definitely getting another one.

Favorite Features

Nice ride Nice room and storage inside Good Styling Nice gas mileage

Rendevous Review
By michigan701

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle! There is so much rear seat room...3 seats , yet easy to park...all kinds of utility..to haul things too...Shelton Pontiac Buick is great..

Favorite Features

Utility, room

Suggested Improvements

more behind the 3rd seat room

Quiet, Solid, Spacious
By J.R. Kent

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Our Rendezvous CX-Plus all-wheel-drive has very low levels of road and engine noise and is incredibly smooth -- a merciful reprieve from our noisy 2001 Accord EX. Interior is well thought-out and a nice place to be. Seats are the most comfortable I've ever experienced over long distances. Interior is multi- configurable, has lots of space and a flat floor. Handling is secure. Suspension damping could be about 5- percent stiffer to cope with large road undulations at highway speeds. Gas mileage on a recent 900-mile road trip was 22 mpg at 75-to-80 mph with air conditioner running.

Favorite Features

Huge storage console; great stereo; super-comfy seats; quiet, smooth ride; gigantic outside rear-view mirrors are panoramic and wonderful; excellent build quality; absence of squeaks or rattles

Suggested Improvements

Silver gauge cluster looks cool but is hard to read in shadow or with sunglasses on; suspension could be slightly firmer; funky-looking profile and rear end, but it's growing on me.

Love my Rendezvous!
By Spendarella

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I had the opportunity to drive a Rendezvous as a rental vehicle and fell in love with it. The ride is more like a car than any other van or SUV I've owned/driven. The interior was designed by women and its very roomy and comfortable. The dealer was very fair and forthright and gave me an excellent trade in on my existing vehicle and a great price on the new Rendezvous. We loved it so much, we went back the next week and traded our other vehicle and bought a second one!

Favorite Features

Rides smooth and has lots of room inside

Suggested Improvements

Radio, a/c, other knobs/ controls could be little more upscale. The Ultra version has bigger engine if you want more power.