Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
2004 Rendezvous CLX
By JimDaddy on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle's ride is very similar to the ride we experienced in our 2000 Lexus RX300. Very smooth. Would help with a larger V-6

LUV my RENDEZVOUS!!!!
By BriNChatt on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

When the Rendezvous first came out, I thought it was the most butt-ugly SUV I ever saw!! Until I drove one! Then I noticed that it is a uniquely designed SUV and has the ride of a luxury car! I absolutely LOVE it!!

What they missed
By levedr on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The R.is the "big brother" to the lesser appreciated Aztec. Buick could've paid more attention to some of the features of its "lil bro". I own both cars, having bought the Rendezvous as a family car after being impressed by my Aztec which I had owned for two years. I was dissapointed, however, in some things overlooked by the engineers of Buick.Sound system-hey, what would it cost to put in those nice Pioneer speakers?Rear seat "fold down" the little lever in the "Az" is much easier to use..and do the "Az" seats really fold easier, or is it my imagination, both cars would benefit from the "spring loaded" nature used on other GM SUVs

none
By aretha on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

easy to drive, not too big for a small woman and enough leg and head room for a 6'6" male. very surprised at the quality.

bad brakes on 2003 cxl
By joe cosentino on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

at 20,000 miles I just had the second set of brakes installed. Also the hubs for the all wheel drive needed to be replaced at 19,000 miles. back hatch opens when a bump is hit on the road. hatch will not go all the way up (keep hitting your head) lift shocks were changed at 3000 miles but they do the same thing as the originals did

Pleased with my Rendezvous
By wl on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Very Comfortable, very quiet. All controls seem to be weel placed. Get comments frequently about the attractive design. Great gas mileage for this size SUV - 17 and 18 around town, 24 on the road - and I don't baby it.

Buick Rendez-vs
By annz567 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have put 40,000 km (i live in Canada) on this vehicle and I only had oil changes and tire rotation so far done on it. Very comfortable and easy to get in and out, lot of storage space and great on snow; good winter car.

sleek and fun
By lisaloo on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV to own but I have driven several of my friends cars . This beats all of them in ride quality. Talk about comfort ! I love the Onstar and the wireless phone, feel much safer knowing I can press a button and get help if I need it. Sound system is great, and the steering wheel controls are just awesome. Yes, its a little pricey on gas but nothing major.

2004 Buick Rendezvous
By FARRPLAY on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

great suv poor gas milage, under powered

nice car poor cheep interior
By Pp on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

nice ride has trac control. poor plastict interior look.