2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
I'm so glad I bought the Rendevous
By LindaBeth on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I looked for 4 months, driving every SUV out there. Narrowed it down between the Pacifica and the Rendevous. I was scared about the horsepower and liked the way the Pacifica looked better. But I just loved the way the Rendevous handled and just felt better driving with more room visability. The inside was designed by a woman, with lots of storage. I love the third row seating for such a small SUV. The horsepower is just fine. I get better gas milegae than my 2002 Ford Explorer, so that makes me happy. You are up high enough, like an SUV but drives like a car. I just love this car/suv.

great car!
By bill58 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am satisfied with car in all areas. A pleasure to drive

Design
By Alan Pancake on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We enjoy the car it rides very good. I think the car could have been made a little longer to make more room for the back row seats. I am getting overall gas mileage twenty one miles per gallon.We love the looks of the car. I don't care about off rode performance.

buying our second
By giraffe on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

two older folks drove from baltimore to florida in 19 hours straight without a moments discomfort, or should i say in complete comfort.freat for older people getting in or out. when you get out, you don't have to "straighten out".

American Ingenuity
By motav on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A wonderful vehicle with exceptional quality........Buick

Love My Rendzvous
By Rendezvous Fan on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My commute to work is 43 miles one and I find the Rendezvous provides a comfort and handling. I would recommend it to anyone!

Very happy with this vehical
By sprenk on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After following the development of the Chervrolet Equinox for over a year, we finally saw one several weeks ago and were very disappointed - especially with cargo space and cheap looking interior. Because of this, we looked at other options. We never considered the Rendezvous figuring that it was out of our price range. But, with discounts, we could get a nice base- model Rendezvous with all of the features of the top-of-the-line Equinox for less money. There were no discounts offered on the Equinox. We are very happy with this car. Love the cargo huge cargo area. Very comfortable, quite, and works great with our little boy.

GREAT SUV, VERY PLEASED,
By Jerry Gibbons on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am nothing but pleased with my new SUV very comfortable and I am on the road all the time(7,000 miles in the first month) Car grows on you even more when you drive it. Rommier than it looks like. I tried several model and for a big guy this is the one I chose for room.

Nicer than I thought.....
By John Thorsen on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After 2 minivans (villager and then a sienna), we were ready for a more grown up yet functional car. The rendezvous sold us ultimately due to the 3rd row seat, and the interior room. We had read the reviews here first before deciding, and found the reviews to all be correct. My wife and I love it, the kids think it is cool. It was great in the winter, felt sturdy and "tank like" in a good way. My wife felt secure in it driving in snow and other bad weather, yet it is not too big that it is clumsy or hard to drive. Turning radius and parking is great (our Sienna was HORRIBLE in this department).

I love this truck
By skyler on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I fell in love with after i saw my friend have one and i would rather have this than a mini van my daughters love to ride in it and it has alot of nice things inside it comfort it has alot of i am so glad i got a chance to have one!