2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
great
By LARRY ZUNICA on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

it is very dependable,very smooth,and comforting ride.i like the third seat in the back

SUPER CAR~
By usacat on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love it! It is smooth,classy and fun!

Great SUV
By Leonid on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have just bought my Rendezvous Ultra and, so far, I have enjoyed driving this vehicle. The engine is very quite, the acceleration is great, and the ride is very smooth. The seats are very comfortable, and there are plenty of toys, like Navigation System, OnStar, memory seats,etc. to play with. I think that Buick has done a great job on Rendezvous. This is a second Rendezvouz in our family. The first one(CX trim) was bought by my son in September 2003, and he liked it. No complaints so far...

Good car
By Don Eisenbraun on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The dials on the dash board are hard to read in bright sun light. But this is the only thing my wife & I have found to be disatisfied with on this vehicle. My wife uses the car for town traffic. I use the car for the once a week trips to Columbus.

Rendezvous Review
By BOwens55 on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Nice vehicle. Good alternative to either regular SUV or minivan, however, having owned two minivans previously, I miss the extra room behind the 3rd seat. My Rendezvous has 3 seats, but hardly any storage room behind the 3rd one.

Carpooling buick
By AMY BOGNAR on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have enjoyed my Buick for 18 months now. It has spacious room for the kids and drives like a dream. Although it has been taken in for servicing within the last year and the problems that have arose were looked at and are still continuing to be a problem.

Right off the bat
By holdinmybreath on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

400 miles on a brand new Buick and I come up with an oil leak. I thought buying new would eliminate problems like this (for a few years anyway). All of a sudden the extended warranty doesn't sound so bad. This thing is going to have to be perfect for awhile to regain my confidence.

rend-5/04
By jeff/june on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever taken on road trips. You can ride for miles and miles and get out the the vehicle refreshed. Do not waste your money on the 2nd row captain chairs. The standard split rear bench is very comfortable and adjustable

More than pleased
By rwall5194 on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've bought a lot of new cars and this is by far the best one. It rides like a dream - such an improvement over my last SUV (Ford Explorer). Sits on a van chassis and that makes the difference. Great price, great gas mileage. I'm more than pleased. rwall5194

my problems
By Thomas Pender on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

my 2002 cxl awd needed a new transmission at 29,700 miles and rear differential at 35,682 Tried to trade it in on a 2004 same mode and found the vallue to be $11,000 paid 35,000 appr new..Pathetic and the last american car i will own Been buick driver for 30 years