2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Review of Rendevous
By bogiegolfer02 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Rendevous as previously I had a 2002 model and have never had any problem with either car. Also really enjoythe onstar feature.

Rented it for a week
By voodoou on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I liked the vehicle except for ONE thing. The lift gate. I have a DUrango and when I want to close the tailgate, I just barely push it down and its own weight will close it tight. However, the Rendezvous has some kind of funky slow down and probably 8 out of 10 times I closed the tail gate, I had to reopen it and slam it closed. Pain in the bum.

luv this rendezvous
By jrinaldo on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

love the way it rides. wish it had more horsepower.

We love it
By Sirboss on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Had a lot of things wrong with it very quite ride good handling

Rendezvoux is great
By bdc94@sbcglobal.net on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Our Rendezvous is great to drive, fun to ride in and a great value for consumers.

RENDEZVOUS FUN
By ALEASE on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

WE HAVE HAD THE TRUCK FOR A MONTH AND ARE VERY HAPPY WITH IT. THE HANDLING IS GOOD AND THE VISIBILY IS GREAT SINCE I CAN SIT UP HIGH AND THE FRONT SLOPES DOWNWARD. THE ONLY NEGATIVE SIDE I SEE THUS FAR IS THE SIDE VIEW MIRRORS ARE LARGE AND THAT HINDERS THE DRIVER'S SIDE, SIDE-FRONT VISIBILITY FOR MY HEIGHT(5'0'')

my view
By crrohlf on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We've had a 2002 CXL and now have a 2004. It's been comfortable and relaible. We like the appearance/functionality. Guests like the back seat. It's even better on the highway than I expected. Well equipped and well built. Even with AWD, it's not a vehicle you buy to go off-road.

buick rendezvous
By James F on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have not bought a GM vehicle in the past 5 yrs. I was quite surprised when i test drove and bought a 2004 Buick rendezous CXL AWD. the overall package is a steal with the cash back that GM is offering right now. There is no other SUV on the market that even comes close to the value and carring capacity of the rendezous. Believe me i looked. I am very impressed with GM's commitment to quality and raising the standard for all American made vehicles.

I'd do it again
By annee on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I went to buy a cadalic and landed buying a Buick Rendezvous. I sure to like it. I feel safe, comfortable and secure when I drive it. It is a comfortable ride and also has alot of safty features.

Good Auto
By Gee Wizz on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I also own a Aztek, in fact bought the Buick because of my good experience with it. I like the Buick looks, ride and quietness. I primarily use it for longer highway driving trips. AWD is a comfort feel when I go to unfamilar places. I get many comliments about the looks of the vehicle. I have no problems or repairs to report in the 21,000 miles I've driven. I like it's smaller size & car-like handling. A little underpowered,but that's not an issue with me.