Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Maintain your Buick !!!
By people

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My 2004 Buick has 168000 miles on it. I've replace the right front hup, put two sensors on it and it will pass inspection tomorrow. Flush the transmission at 100,000 miles keep the oil changed sooner than the book says, keep the tires in check. Best driving, riding SUV I've ever drove.

Quirky Electronics and Tire Eater
By Jerry Philpot

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Generally a good vehicle, smooth ride, mpg not great though. Electronics pretty quirky, wouldn't stay aligned

2004 Buick Rendezvous CXL
By brandonhill18

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My grandmother bought her Rendezvous brand new back in July of 2003. It's been to Flordia, Texas, Arizona, etc... It's fully loaded (CXL), although it's missing roughly 4-5 features. As far as reliability goes, it's not that bad. It starts up every single time no matter how cold it is. Sadly it's starting to break down. Within the past 6 years, parts have been going out, or just not working at all. But hey it's a 10 year old car, and the parts are not going to last forever. The Rendezvous is a great SUV, and I recommend it to anyone with a large family. Gas mileage isn't that bad either, my gma averages 23-26 (80% city driving/20% hwy driving).

Parking Sensors, Radio, Heated Seats, Leather Seats, 3rd row

Rear Back-Up Camera, More hp for the 3.4 V6

I love the Rendezvous!
By brandonhill17

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Grandma's Rendezvous. I drive off and on. She has the CXL model (With every single option!) The only thing it's missing is the HUD. It's very easy to steer, the steering is basically like the old Cadillacs back in the day. (There steering was very smooth you could move it with just a finger) My most favorite thing of it is the factory exhaust sound. The 3.4 V6 exhaust is awesome! The torque is great too! It's 210 ft/lb @ 4,000 rpm. In reality the torque comes in between 1,800-4,000 rpm. It's a great SUV, and I recommend it to anyone! The cost to insure it, is VERY cheap!

Everything!

I'm not really sure! A rear-back camera would be nice!

Excellent SUV
By scherbs

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best cars I've owned. I purchased it new and now have over 86,000 miles on it. Had zero problems with it. I would buy another one if they still built them. Since GM doesn't build them any more I bought an Enclave and it too is an excellent vehicle.

Versatility. The seats and visability are excellent. Realiability is great. It is large enough to haul whatever and doesn't compromise comfort.

Speedometer visability