What a great SUV!
By lynzimarie412 on
2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I bought my 2003 Buick Rendezvous in April 2013. It already had 116,000 miles on it. The previous owners had some maintence already done on it, so now it has 126,000 miles on it and I havent had to put any additional money into it. I went from a little 2001 Pontiac Grand Am to this.. I know some people say it looks like an older person's vehicle, but after driving similar SUVs ,like a Ford Escape, the Buick Rendezvous was my favorite! *There are little to no blindspots which is awesome! *It's bulky feeling yet not too big. *The interior feels pretty modern. *After market parts for it are very reasonable. *I would deffinately recommend to anyone in the market for an SUV!
Favorite Features
The best thing about this SUV is it's safe. I'm 19 years old and just hit my first deer a few days ago! The damage to my rendezvous was pretty severe: new headlight, foglights, bumper, ect. I hit the deer on the driver side going 62 mph. In a car I could have been dead! My rendezvous kept me very safe and for that I am so grateful!
Suggested Improvements
Buick should have continued making this great model!