My Rendezvous
By Brenda Wendelken on
2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
Purchased this 1 year old car with 13000 miles on it from a dealer. All who ride in my car say it is the most comfortable riding SUV ever. Just like sitting on the living room sofa. It drives and handles like a Cadillac, has great pickup when needed; dashboard accessories are also conveniently located on steering wheel making for safer driving (no looking down to change radio stations, etc). Cargo area large enough for most items, middle seats fold down easily to create more room in cargo. Also has Onstar if installed when purchased. My only criticism is color of the spedometer numbers hard to see in daylight. Thank you GM for this great car!!
Favorite Features
Steering wheel dashboard accessories. Cargo area is nice size. Middle seats fold up easily when space needed. Light controls can be set and forgotten; they will always work that way.
Suggested Improvements
Color of speedometer numbers is hard to read in daylight. Should be darker or another stronger color. I would have liked car to come equipped with cargo netting instead of having to locate one and purchase it elsewhere. I would also like the drivers seat to back up further than it does.