2003 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: JUNKING IT!!! And I'm ON TOP o

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Review

JUNKING IT!!! And I'm ON TOP of maintenance!!!
By abby258 on

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a LEMON!!! It should be taken OFF the market and NEVER made again!! I have replaced gaskit 2 times, Wheel bearings WAAAAAYYY too MANY times to even count anymore, the rocker arms, tie rods, breaks, rotars... more than normal, among many other repairs... I can't remember. This car PLAIN AND SIMPLE SUX! It needs MAJOR REPAIRS EVERY Flippin month. I have spent more repairing this dumb thing than my old '92 Geo Prizm!! Do NOT buy this vehicle, its NOT as nice as it looks! Better off with Hyundai, or Kia! We purchased in '06 used from an elderly couple who rarely used it... It had 12,000 miles!!! They took care of it, had receipts of oil changes, and car fax was FLAWLESS!!!

No Favorite Feature! I Haaaate this vehicle! It is by far the worst vehicle I have ever owned!! I have a 2003 Dodge Carivan that is waaayy Better! I had a 2003 and 2006 stratus (No problems, really liked both)! I had a 1982 Honda Prelude (MY FAVORITE!!)...back in the day.. My 1st car:) I loved that thing! I had a 2002 Chevy Malibu, No probs, I had a 99 Nissan Altima, No probs.. This Rendesvous can not be compared to any other vehicle, it plainly is the absolute worst! I am getting rid of it.. JUNKING IT!! Thankful I have AAA!!

Don't ever make this vehicle anymore! It is undependable. And with 3 small children, that alone is dangerous. One never knows when its going to crap out. I am always hoping it doesn't crap out when I have ALL the kids, especially when its night time... Urrgghh... So frusterating that Buick can get away with selling such a thing to families who rely on the dependability of their family vehicle! I think its unsafe to drive, because it breaks ALL the time. BTW, most repairs were done with the same, very reputable shop, and he has several othe customers with Rendesvous with same issues!!! Other places in the area do too!!! So its NOT the shop, IT IS the piece of junk car!!