2003 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: God Bless America

2003 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

God Bless America
By beanie235 on

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We chose a GM product because my spouse is a GM Employee but we chose the Buick (after previously owning a GM Minivan) because the interior looked more expensive and Buick is known for making classier vehicles. We've only had it for a few months but as a person who was stuck on minivans, I thoroughly enjoy it so far. My spouse, who is not an SUV fan, wishes he had one for his own. This SUV has as much storage room as my former extended minivan, which is good for a family of 4 with a dog who travel a lot. Plenty of legroom and height in the front for tall people like myself.

Electronic liftgate, middle console, steering wheel radio controls, Onstar, Driver's info center, rear storage compartments, large mirrors, fog lights, dual zone climate control (a must!) reverse/parking distance monitor, flip-down consoles/cupholders for back seat passengers

Seat material collects fuzz from every sweater (have to use a lint brush to remove), needs more hp/pick up, a little noisy, gas mileage seems to me to be lacking quite a bit, loud fan noise at higher speeds, needs more legroom in the rear for small children.