2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
good drive
By clear777 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It handles well and is fun to drive. Great value for the price.

I Like It
By kristinka on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the vehicle after many months of soul searching for the right one...wanted plenty of room for the kids,my husband and myself. The lack of power may be an issue for some, but I'm a mom driving my kids and friends not a racecar driver. I find it to have plenty of room, comfort, and style with the leather interior and sun/moonroof I didn't go wrong!

buyers review
By farrah on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is my first brand new car. i love everything about. it is a car that i can defintley grow into. the only negative thing i have to say is about the gas mileage. i get about 19mpg. i guess this is good but my previos car was a neon so i'm used to 30mpg.

Buick Rendezvous
By DiMats on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first time I have been complimented many times on the beautiful exterior of a car I own from young to old alike. It is a comfortable car to drive and handles very well in snow and rain alike.

TRACTION TROUBLE
By THOMAS STOKES on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THEY HAD TO PUT ROTORS AND BRAKES ON AFTER FIVE DAYS THEN 3 OTHER TIMES,AND ,THE WEEK BEFORE I CALLED SERVICE DEPT, I WAS TOLD NOT TO WORRY ABOUT TRACTION LIGHT GOING ON A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER BRAKES LOCKED UP,ENGINE SHUT DOWN PUT VECHICLE INTO SPIN ALMOST KILLED ME AND MY WIFE,VERY POOR GAS MILAGE,NO ENGINE POWER,TRANSMISSION TROUBLE,NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS

A good idea gone bad
By mayormcmisery on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle does what it's designed to do, but not with the enthusiasm that GM touts. Our Rendezvous is a good people (mainly children) hauler and performs admirably in snowy conditions. Unfortunately, it is plagued with numerous rattles and mechanical defects due to poor workmanship. It stickered at $37,470 and is now worth $16,000 with only 27k on the odometer, 1 1/2 years old, and in excellent shape. Driveability is only marginal, as trying to maintain highway speeds with it's anemic engine can produce a sore foot if the cruise control isn't used. The weak engine and high profile contribute to abysmal economy...17mpg average.

With all the options.
By thawk on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

when I bought this vehivle, I needed 7 seats, wanted AWD because this is New England and we ski, and the car had to be comfortable as my back is not great. When I test drove the Rendezvous, I couldn't believe how comfortable it was, and how well it drove. I have driven in some amazingly bad weather conditions over the past 2 years and I have always felt safe nad in control.

rendevous, sweet suv
By Gary L. Christner on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I was hesitent, before I Purchase my 2003cxl rendevous, because the review of the 2002 model was average at best. I have owned it for five months now, and love the vehicle. I have put 7,900 miles on it in seven months, highway and city driving. I have experienced no problems during that period. It is great around town for a vehicle that size, and has a very short turning radius. Easy to park, good pickup, power to pass and fun to drive.

God Bless America
By beanie235 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We chose a GM product because my spouse is a GM Employee but we chose the Buick (after previously owning a GM Minivan) because the interior looked more expensive and Buick is known for making classier vehicles. We've only had it for a few months but as a person who was stuck on minivans, I thoroughly enjoy it so far. My spouse, who is not an SUV fan, wishes he had one for his own. This SUV has as much storage room as my former extended minivan, which is good for a family of 4 with a dog who travel a lot. Plenty of legroom and height in the front for tall people like myself.

2003 Rendezvous FL owner Rating
By Tom M on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have been very satisfied with this vehicle. Very good ride and stable on the highway. Replaced a Ford Explorer with this, much better ride and comfort in the Rendezvous. A couple of minor issues the dealer took care of promptly.