2003 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Happy Owner
By M Van Tiem on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I researched several different SUVs and decided on a Trailblazer until I laid eyes on the RDV. This SUV has plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 kids, very comfortable seating, lots of storage areas, and the extras are very well thought out. The gas milage is a little less then the sticker says, however, mush beter then other SUVs in its class. All the controls are well placed for convienance and ease of use.

Our Rendezvous
By Don Theisen on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

First wek we had it we drove 2000 miles. Was very comfortable and fun to drive. Very responsive. Good overall view of the road.

I love this car
By jnwfla on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this SUV about three weeks ago and love it. This is my third SUV after a Ford Explorer and Honda CR-V. I love the ride.

Best crossover SUV
By Had2Move on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Overall it is a great car. Traded in my 2000 Pontiac Montana for it. Got tired of driving the big, typical mini-van. Handling of the Rendezvous is great and enjoy driving it. Just big enough to move around the family comfortably without feeling your driving a house! It also looks prestigious inside and out. Gauges are a little hard to read. Little constrast of grey on silver.

Love It
By Johnny on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Had a Jimmy then Blazer. I am a salesman on the road quite a bit. Fuem Milage is good at around 23 mpg. Ride is great compared to Blazer and the road noise is very low. Plenty of storage space.

Love It
By johnny on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Crossover Out There
By EDonn on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Buick has done there homework. With so many new SUV's on the market what is one to think. My wife and I researched long and hard and when it came down to what suits our needs Buick won hands down. This vehicle rides better than any other vehicle we have owned. The room alone is a welcome feature and it has as much room as its larger competitors. Being the new breed of crossover vehicles Buick is leading the way. Plenty of power and features and at a fraction of the cost of others. Please test drive and then you will understand. We are very pleased.

Delivers what's promised
By SunnyFlorida on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We are very happy with our RDV. Yes, it could use more power - however, a bigger engine would put the RDV right with the other gas guzzlers. Get 22.5 average - 26.5 on the highway. Use the cruise control - and use slow starts - when possible. City traffic will greatly decrease milage. Can remove all seats to haul large items easily when seats removed. If you are like me and don't haul stuff often, removing seats is minor consideration. Skip AWD unless you live in severe snowy conditions - gas milage will suffer. A very environmentally friendly, spacious and comfortable vehicle. Vehicles such as this will reduce our dependence on foreign oil.

Built for how people REALLY use an SUV
By berne1 on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I reluctantly leased my Rendezvous CXL, never having owned an SUV/minivan type vehicle. I am impressed so far at the build quality and amount of features for the money vs. a "traditional" truck- based SUV. Much more room, lower step in height and the Rendezvous is much quieter. I have been surprised at how much I like it so far.

GREAT VEHICULE, BUT?
By DAVIDOFF on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Problem at 300km:solenoid (transmission)