2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Good so far!
By bemri3 on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Enjoying the new car-- Better gas milage than my Tahoe, but still not as good as I was hoping for. Some road noise. Love the interior design, but hate the fabric pattern, rather have solid color. Same with outside - Rather have just one color.

I Love It!
By Sardone on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned two Jeep Grand Cherokees in the past and was very close to buying another. I saw the rebate for the Rendezvous and decided to take a test drive. Although I wasn't sure I was ready to own a Buick because I've always equated this brand with old folks, I was extremely impressed with the ride and the features. I don't regret my decision to buy one!

A terrific decision
By Liz Sihto on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Our Buick Rendezvous is the MOST comfortable vehicle ... after test driving many models in this class, we decided to buy the buick. Our decision was based on the most vehicle for the best price, but we were so pleasantly surprised it even surpassed our expectations. Don't let anyone tell you different - this is a great vehicle.

Great luxury, not luxury price
By middrealtor on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

When you factor in the current incentives and rebates, this car is in the price range of a base model import midsize, but gives you way more for the money. We love the traction control, safety of side airbags, style of the interior. Not gaudy like most GM vehicles, but classy. Not a barnstormer on performance, but more than adequate.

truly a buick
By bcock on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

fun to drive comfortable gas milage could be better

2002 Buick Rendezvous
By James H. Packard on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had the Rendezvous for about a year now and it's been fantastic. The only problem was with the cd player and it was replaced. The mileage has been very good for a vehicle of this size. The ride quality has been great. This vehicle replaced a Ford Escape and the change was well worth it.

Try one and you'll buy one
By jimbo55 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The ride is as smooth and quiet as any vehicle I've ever ridden in. Typical high Buick quality. Gets 23 mpg at 73 mph, 18 around town. Power is good, just like a minivan. Very spacious inside. Interior seems wide. Very good sound system. Many features available, many are safety related which exceed those available from most competitors.

Rendezvous is a hit
By Bob Dixon on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Rendezvous is a very responsive and comfortable car to drive in the city and on the interstates. Seats are comfortable and the controls are ergonomically great for short and long trips. Lots of room and very good gas mileage.

Great vehicle
By highmiler on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have never had a day that I haven't enjoyed this vehicle...oops, except the day the electricaal system went out completely (so ONSTAR of no use). It took ten days to get a new body computer module as the vehicle was so new. Never a single problem after that in 26,000 miles.

Happy Owner
By M Van Tiem on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I researched several different SUVs and decided on a Trailblazer until I laid eyes on the RDV. This SUV has plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 kids, very comfortable seating, lots of storage areas, and the extras are very well thought out. The gas milage is a little less then the sticker says, however, mush beter then other SUVs in its class. All the controls are well placed for convienance and ease of use.