2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
A great buy
By mjlens on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is an eye catcher. The interior is an eye catcher and adds to a very comfortable ride. Easy handling in city and country driving. The fold up and pull out of the 2nd row seats give more storage space than I have seen in many suv's. The Rendezous rides with the same comforte as the Buick Century that I Own. It also has the power when you need it. I am very glad that I researched and compaired this vehicle with other suv's and decided on this one.

Rendezvous smelling like a lemon...
By Rick Olsen on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with this vehicle has gone from good to very bad, such that I wouldn't recommend it. After 1 month the engine developed a pinging noise upon acceleration. The dealer has made every attempt to correct it, but is at a loss as to what the problem could be. The GM rep. was consulted who stated this engine noise is a characteristic of these engines, even though the dealer has never had or heard of this problem before. Its GM's stance to not fix it or do anything about it, likely because there so-called engineers couldn't even engineer there way out of a paper bag. I would have thought a company like GM would at least stand behind there products.

Great Ride
By cjohan on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My rdvous is awsome. the car rides super smooth and perfect for my uses - daily driver to work and carting the family around on the weekends occassionally. Great stereo system i have the 6 disc upgrade system and if I thoght it would help top drop $$ on a better stereo, but it does not need it. My biggest problem with the car is the wheels are a bit small for it...it could use 17/265. The soft suspension is great for driving around, but is a bit squishy in the corners. It is a great looking car and very comfortable inside.

Affordable Luxery!
By Philly on 03/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Once dealer incentives were loaded on, the Rendezvous became the value leader in Luxury SUV's. If you want comfort, style and storage it is #1.

great suv
By W. Conrad Richards on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Rendezvous for 3 weeks now and think it is great. I'm so happy that we made this choice. My wife is tall and likes lots of leg room and this SUV has plenty. The salesman said that we could take a test drive for a couple hours (imagine that) to see if it was the right car. We'll we drove for an hour but had made up our minds in the first 20 minutes. What a quiet comfortable ride. We couldn't be happier.

Excellent choice
By MichaelBr on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Using it over a year now. Made our first 15,000 mile with nothing but sheer pleasure and enjoyment of the vehicle. Tested in the Mountains of Virginia and other "challenging" vacation trips. Versatrak AWD works perfect - very intelligent and fast in deep snow in the mountains as well as heavy rain in the city. Very driver- friendly vehicle, very popular among females.

Love My Vous!
By Sunpuppy on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable and stylish SUV. In my opinion, it's a sleeper in the SUV world--great vehicle for the money. Looks like a Lexus, but much cheaper and still great quality. I enjoy driving it, and have plenty of room for my two golden retrievers. Two crates can easily fit in cargo area. So far, I've gotten 18.7 mpg for city driving. You can tell GM and Buick are working hard to build better quality vehicles and keep their customers happy.

Almost there
By Willem on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

With a better engine this car would be really fun to drive. The current engine is quiet and smooth, as if it isn't there; well that's almost the case. It should be possible to draw 40 more horse power from a 3.4 liter engine I believe. This is clearly a new generation of Buick's though. Good roadholding and stiffer suspension. Well done, but it needs an engine upgrade. When listening to classical music, the Stereo suffers too much low- mid frequency colouration.

West C
By Meatloaf on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car has a very smooth ride along with comfortable seating. The third row seat is great. I have bucket/captain chair seating in all three rows. It looks luxurious throughout with the leather. I don't see any "cheap" looking materials, as I have read elsewhere. And it is peppy also. All I need now is a roof rack/pack for the suitcases. I a am looking forward to a trip with this beaut! Oh, and lest I forget, my wife can pour out the heat on Her side while I stay cool, hopefully, on my side with the dual controls for heat/cooling.

...just purchased
By Rimshot1 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great Deal with rebate(s) and working thru GM BuyPower (request a quote). One 500 mile round trip in it and the ride was great and the performance adequate. It's not a rocket, but it's got a great ride and enough power for day to day events.