2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
A TRUE AMERICAN VEHICLE
By American on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I chose the Buick because it is an American made automobile and I want to contribute to my fellow Americans, help our economy and keep the money on our soil. As an extra bonus, I also bought a better automobile. It has a bigger engine than the others, better looking, was less expensive, much roomier, has a better ride, is safer, is more luxurious and has better gas milage than most other vehicles in its class. I have had it for several days, only paid 20K plus, have already received many complements, am really enjoying the vehicle and am very happy with my decision to buy another GM product.

COMFORT
By PAPAS on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

- THE ONLY REASON I PURCHASED THE VEH. IS BECAUSE OF THE COMFORT AND SPACIOUS ROOM. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS WITH THE TRANSMISSION AT 200MILES (SELONOID)

Fun to drive
By rick patel on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive, loaded with extra's for the dollars spent. I like it a lot.

Good Uff-da
By NoDak Dan on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable to drive, nice to sit high again and see all of traffic, love the head and leg room to drive. Hoping for better gas mileage. Lots of static electricity on the leather trimmed cloth seats. Plenty of room. Automatic starter a plus in cold and hot weather.

Rendezvous- got it together
By lfkpt on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned our 2003 Buick Rendezvous for only the brief period of two weeks finding it a great meld between a mini- van and a SUV. Toys abound inside and out from the all-wheel-drive to a heads up display and memory seating. Engine power is fair. Removing the second row seats is moderately difficult with the third rows removal which includes taking off four bolts a royal pain in the knuckles.Gas mileage has been in the 19-21 range. XM radio has too many dead zones.

Not Buick Luxury
By dickerd on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a new Rendezvous in February, am already looking to get rid of it. Buick quality does not stand behind this vehicle. Many little annoying things are wrong - slow clock, squeaky seats, speakers blow all the time. Can't believe this thing made it through the wind tunnel in the design phase - it's the noisiest car I've ever owned. Severe fluttering wind noise around the windows, dealer unable to locate or correct. Loud around the windshield due to design. Outside noise sounds like it's inside the car! This car is not worth the amount they're asking for it. If you're looking for luxury, look elsewhere.

Buick Has Scored
By D1 on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the nicest ride I have ever owned. At 61 and having had many new cars, this one has pleased me the most. It is really engineered well. Solid, noise free comfortable ride with plenty of guts when needed. The options are great. Best deal for the money out there in SUV's.

Urban SUV
By Druche on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This Buick SUV rates with high points. Going up to ski country was a breeze during blizzard conditions, the AWD working seemlessly. (ABS worked quite well too when I practicing my panic stops with no one around.) The heads up display always kept me aware of the speed for the conditions. Very comfortable for long trips. Being 6' tall, the 3rd row seat had plenty of room for me. Gas mileage was a little lower than expected for city driving (~ 13 MPG) but highway was fine (~ 24 MPG). The engine could use a bit more power (only 185 HP). 0% financing was a great incentive and helped with a deal with value.

Great Hockey Car
By Chase on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

WE needed a car to use with teenager who plays travel Ice Hockey. We needed to haul gear and child all over. We have loved the Rendezvous for comfort, it has plenty of road power for us. It was also much easier to get in and out of.

great car
By MattRivera on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I think that this car is amazing. with it's luxurious intereior and third row seating make this feel like a real luxury suv. i believe that this suv is among the best in it's class