2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
This is the one
By lef on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Rendezvous a year ago almost to the date. Love everything about this vehicle. The stereo (upgrade 6cd) is fantastic. I have given myself vertigo playing deep bass cd's, really, really loud. Im a 35 yo mom of two. The seats are comfy, ride is quiet and smooth, a lot of luxery for not too bad a price. Can't be beat!

My Rendezvous
By LAURIE on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I just love my Buick Rendezvous. It gets great gas mileage and is very comfortable to drive. It manuvers well, doesnt feel like it would roll over easily. All the controls are within easy reach and easy to use. Lots of room!

I like it
By phne on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is comfortable and economical. I'm averaging over 23 mpg with about 50-50 city and hwy driving. The layout of the dash is impressive and functional.

abh
By skipper on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

love it. only 1 small problem in over a year.

Awsome!!
By mee on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great car, almost a year with it!! Love the "elephant" mirrors, didnt like the exterior when it first came out, but like it now!!

My 2003 Rendezvous
By crbmbb on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The appearance is great. The interior appointments are good and the vehicle has numerous features that I like. Performance is adequate, though won't win any drag races.

2003 Rendezvous
By ntgumd on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent SUV with 3rd seat/7 pass capacity, adequate power, good fuel economy and a host of gadgets/interior and exterior features that are available only in pricier vehicles

My Wonderful Rendezvous
By M.J. Witham on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The perfomance of this car is better than any I have owned. It is so comfortable to ride in that we find ourselves taking this vehicle rather than our second car. With the third seat, we can now haul all five of our grandchild(4 are young adults) in one car. I drive it to work every day and have had several people comment on what a nice looking vehicle it is. It is one of the most fun cars I have owned. Like my daughter said, I traded my Grandma car(95 Buick Regal) in for a sporty SUV.

Rendezvous Review by Bill
By Willy 1 AZ on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is just the right size, has the right performance (with the 4 speed auto trans, gearing is just right most of the time for the engine hp) with nice luxury features. Gas milage is as advertised.

Love the RDV
By hwks1 on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Was looking for an SUV but wanted to keep van seating,configuration. The RDV is bigger than the Explorer,Pilot. RDV offers Captains charis second row,not Explorer,Pilot. RDV has 'back-up' sensor which is fabulous, didn't know I needed until I tried it! Same goes for the speed control volume on the RDV stereo, can't get that on Pilot,Explorer. And speaking of tereos.. the RDV ROCKS! There is much to do about RDV performance, Drive it and judge for yourself. If you want pinned in your seat acceleration skip the RDV. If you want a comfortable vehicle that accelerates smartly and delivers excellent (for this type vehicle) fuel economy then take a look at RDV.