2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Safari
By deannas on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We had 2 safari's and we love our Rendezvous. We have more cargo storage, and the gas mileage is excellent compared to the van's.

I love My CAR (suv?)
By MORELLI on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I WATCHED THIS THIS VEHICLE BEING MADE, LONG BEFORE IT WAS SOLD ON THE ON OPEN MARKET, ON THE INTERNET. THE FEATURES WERE JUST WHAT I WANTED THO CARRY AROUND MY GRANDCHILDREN (SAFETY, COMFORT, ROOMINESS AND ALL THE THINGS A WOMAN COULD ASK FOR.) AS A WOMAN OF OF THE TIMES (AND OUR OF THE BOX) YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR A VEHICLE WITH THE CLASS,QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DESIGN OF MY EXTRA SPECIAL RENDEZVOUS. IT IS EASY TO HANDLE, DRIVE'S LIKE A DREAM AND I FEEL AND LOOK GOOD DRIVING IT. YOU WON'T FIND AND USED ONES BECAUSE NO ONE WILL PART WITH THE ONE THEY OWN. THANK YOU.....JOYCE

Excellent
By Hans Grasman on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My last 4 cars before the Buick Rendez Vous were Cadillac Deville. A real senior buyers car. I chose the Rendez Vous because of my active retired life style. I need to move sail boat stuff from Nashville to Charlotte Harbor Fl. for my seasonal vacations and transport my grandchildren in town. My grandchildren say that Opa drives a cool car! The car drives like a Cadillac Deville

had some problems
By mom M on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my rendezvous when I first got it, but Ive had some problems. I had to replace the transmisson, the body modeular for the electrical, those are some serious issues. The dealership has been great however. I am thinking of looking at the 2004's

review
By sasatac on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We love this car. It turns nicely compared to a smaller car. It is the right size for parking yet big enough to be a SUV. Back seats are a little uncomfortable to the kids compared to our Grand Marguis.

love this car
By Buick Lover on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have always been a Buick fan and now this vehicle is perfect. I love it. For me it gives me everything I could want in a vehicle.

BUICK HAS FOUND A WINNER
By MOONDAWG on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

BUICK HAS FOUND A WINNER GREAT STYLE AND COMFORT.GREAT GAS MILEAGE. PUT MORE HORSEPOWER IN THERE AND IT WOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE CROSSOVER IN THE AUTO WORLD.

WOW!!!! What a car!!
By brinchatt on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

When the Rendezvous first arrived I thought it was one of the most butt- ugly SUVs I'd ever seen!! Thank GOD I was wrong!!! After comparing it to all the other SUVs on the market, I've discovered the styling to be unique and beautiful!! There are only 2 negative things I can say about it, it is a bit underpowered, (needs a V-8), and also gas mileage isn't so great. But who cares? You don't buy and SUV for it gas mileage!! Thanks Buick, for building a truly unique and beautiful vehicle!

I love my SUV
By Bernie4455 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Lots of room and fun to drive. The mirrors are fantastic. The Rendezvous is one of the most enjoyable vehicles I have ever owned. I love the sporty looks of it. handles great in rain. For the money I think the cloth interior could be upgraded. And for those who get shocks from the static in the cloth seats, take a downy sheet and rub all over the cloth, it takes the static out.

Not a single problem, GREAT versatility
By J Ferg on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Nothing to do but oil change, tire rotation and enjoy. Even our Volvo and Honda havn't been this reliable. We LOVE the interior bins all around, the cargo capacity, and the versatility of the whole vehicle. Even our dealership has been excellent to deal with.