Very happy with this car.
By ssarason on
2002 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
We bought this car new in Dec 2001. We have done regular maintanence. The car now have over 195,000 miles and is still great to drive. There were a few early repairs done under warrenty, but we have had few problems with the car. Just the unual, tires, brakes, shocks, regular oil changes, etc. I love driving the car. It is very comfortable. Even though the car in nearly 10 years old, many people thing is is still fairly new. They are always surprised to find out it is a 2002. So far the car has been very reliable. I was hoping to see more positive reviews of the car. I can only think that those cars that have been a problem were not properly maintained. We are very happy with ours.
Favorite Features
I love the adjustable seat with memory, the heated seats in the winter, the sun roof. We live where it snows in far North Calif. and the AWD has come in very handy. I also like that the car can seat 7, we have grandchildren and we sometimes need more than just a 5 passenger car. I like the upgraded look of the car with the leather seats, 6 changer CD, head phones for the grandkids. It has been a great car for us.
Suggested Improvements
I really don't have any, except maybe a built in DVD player for the grandkids. The newer ones may have this.