2002 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: Too costly to repair!

2002 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Too costly to repair!
By 2002 Rendezvous on

2002 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Buick used with 17,000 miles on it. I have had all the bearings replaced. And the air conditioner condenser replaced twice in two years. The brakes do not last and other stuff I can't remember. The glove compartment hinge broke and they wanted the whole glove box replaced. The windshield fluid freezes up when it gets below zero even though I used special winter fluid. Now the service engine light is on and it won't pass the EPA check, so I have to trade it or buy a new sensor at $400 +. My next car will be a Toyota, Honda or some other reliable car that my friends rave about. I can no longer afford to "buy American" Are you listening, GM?

Comfortable on long drives, and folding and removable seats are excellent for hauling stuff.

GM should stand behind their product. Constant repairs are the reason I will never buy a GM product again no matter how may great deal offers they send me.
By corey375
on 06/06/12 00:52 AM (PDT)

You're blaming GM for the fact that your windshield wiper fluid freezes? Seriously? Good thing you never left a candy bar on the seat in August, or you'd be blaming GM for the sun being hot. I understand it's a high-maintenance vehicle, but come on.