2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
At least it looks diffrent
By sr71 on 03/02/02 23:29 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Well I have close to 10k on this SUV. And I have to say it has not seen the dealer yet, but for the 1st oil change. I do have to say I am happy with the mpgs I an getting. At 80 I'm seeing 24.7 av mpgs on the FL. TPK. So I'm glad I did not get a V8 powered SUV. Around town as a kid transport you could do a lot worse, I talked to a lot other mid sized SUV owners and while they like there MB MLs, BMW X5s and the lot, the x-tra bucks they spent may have been, as some have said un-wise.

my evaluation
By jtiger on 03/02/02 16:33 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

great riding,all amenities,needs more engine power,eye turner

rdv- very nice vehicle
By lukjack on 02/28/02 22:39 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A luxirous, fun to drive, alternative to a minivan or large SUV. Third row back seat gives plenty of seating, along with an adequate amount of storage. Power is 185hp, but gives plenty accelaration and quiet cruising, but also allows 24 mpg highway and around 18-19 in city. Also, it has AWD Versatrak and front/side airbags. For all the luxury, $2002 rebate, and selling for around invoice, a great value that puts it $10,000 less than Acura MDX or Lexus RX300 purchase price.

love my SUV
By Annette on 02/28/02 16:30 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It is a great SUV, that met all of my needs. It drives like a luxury sedan, is AWD, has seating for 7 (like my previous van) and is at a good price point.

Perfect vehicle for Mini Van Denial
By JBinOhio on 02/28/02 15:56 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After a long and extensive search, we settled on the Buick Rendezvous. It is smooth, plenty powerful, and has lots of room. I am 6'6" and I have more headroom than in my Crown Victoria. The vehicle is solid and rides beautifully. While it may not be the best looking vehicle on the road, all the kids in the neighborhood think the car is pretty cool!

Just Love My Rendezvous
By AzSunShine on 02/24/02 13:49 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle for 5 weeks and I'm absolutely in love with. I read the reviews about the small engine and I feel the engine is more than adequate for my use. The ride is so smooth and it is very roomy inside. You have to open the entire rear door, which could use improving. As far as gas mileage goes I currenly am getting 16 mpg which is pretty good for the type of vehicle. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a suv/van/car combo.