Used 2013 Buick Regal Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

What a joy
By Grant

2013 Buick Regal Sedan Premium 3 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I own the Buick Regal Premium III and enjoy driving the vehicle. The 2.0 Turbo provides power when you need it. I get 20 MPG around town and 30 Mpg on the highway. The handling is outstanding not like the old Buick;s that had the soft ride but handled like a brick. I have owned Buick's over the years and this 2013 Regal is so much nicer to drive. It has the feeling of a sports car I have owned both a Mustang and Camero and I prefer the Regal over both of them.

This is an under rated car
By richardpb

2013 Buick Regal Sedan Premium 2 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After looking for several months, I finally decided to lease a 2013 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 2.
Need HID headlights and the Premium 2 trim level was required.
I researched and drove the Honda Accord Touring, Ford Fusion, Malibu 2LTZ, BMW 3 series, MB C 250, Kia Optima, and the Nissan Altima.
The Buick Regal surpassed all of them in comfort, features, ride quality, build quality, handling, luxury, and especially quietness.
A quiet comfortable car is paramount for me and the Buick Regal provides that at a reasonable price point.
I am completely impressed with this car.
Traded in my Cadillac DeVille, known for comfort and quiet, and have not regretted my decision.
The Regal is great.

Size, handling, smooth ride, comfort, quiet, HID headlights, easy to use Infotainment System, and wrapped up in a very classy package. As it is a turbo charged 4 cylinder engine, it has plenty of power for me. This car is not a slacker on the highway.

This is a small luxury car and should have memory seats. Other than that, it is perfect.