This is an under rated car
By richardpb on
2013 Buick Regal Premium 2 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
After looking for several months, I finally decided to lease a 2013 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 2. Need HID headlights and the Premium 2 trim level was required. I researched and drove the Honda Accord Touring, Ford Fusion, Malibu 2LTZ, BMW 3 series, MB C 250, Kia Optima, and the Nissan Altima. The Buick Regal surpassed all of them in comfort, features, ride quality, build quality, handling, luxury, and especially quietness. A quiet comfortable car is paramount for me and the Buick Regal provides that at a reasonable price point. I am completely impressed with this car. Traded in my Cadillac DeVille, known for comfort and quiet, and have not regretted my decision. The Regal is great.
Favorite Features
Size, handling, smooth ride, comfort, quiet, HID headlights, easy to use Infotainment System, and wrapped up in a very classy package. As it is a turbo charged 4 cylinder engine, it has plenty of power for me. This car is not a slacker on the highway.
Suggested Improvements
This is a small luxury car and should have memory seats. Other than that, it is perfect.
By kmw8770
on 05/07/13 09:08 AM (PDT)

I agree! I love my 2012 Regal GS for all the same reasons!