2013 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
Great car, short lived as it didn't fit my needs.
By marbs34 on 12/01/13 22:48 PM (PST)

2013 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2013 Regal GS in March of 2013. the driving dynamics are awesome, the car handles all kinds of curves and road conditions excellently. I honestly think GM should use the Hy-per-Strut in more vehicles as it gives you confidence, traction and very minimal torque steer. The car was wonderful, it took care of my pregnant wife, drove across country 3600 miles in the summer averaging 27 mpg for the trip, (great while cruising 75-80 mph) and still had plenty of power for passing when needed.

This is an under rated car
By richardpb on 04/19/13 14:51 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick Regal Premium 2 Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After looking for several months, I finally decided to lease a 2013 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 2. Need HID headlights and the Premium 2 trim level was required. I researched and drove the Honda Accord Touring, Ford Fusion, Malibu 2LTZ, BMW 3 series, MB C 250, Kia Optima, and the Nissan Altima. The Buick Regal surpassed all of them in comfort, features, ride quality, build quality, handling, luxury, and especially quietness. A quiet comfortable car is paramount for me and the Buick Regal provides that at a reasonable price point. I am completely impressed with this car. Traded in my Cadillac DeVille, known for comfort and quiet, and have not regretted my decision. The Regal is great.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Buick Regal in VA is:

$131 per month*