Fun car from a horrible manufacture
By miami5 on
2012 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
The car is a blast to drive and turns heads everywhere. However the service experience at the dealership is horrible. Furthermore Buick Customer Service is a complete waste of resources. My car was in the shop 4 times for the turbo going out, once to have both axils replaced, once it left me stranded because the battery cables fried, once because the radiator ruptured, once because the windshield washer blew, once because all the brake lights went out and once for the center council and sun visors braking. Half of all these problems occurred within my first two months of ownership. My car spent over 30 days in the shop during my first year and GM never offered restitution.
Favorite Features
Looks, handling, stereo
Suggested Improvements
Dealership service needs vast improvement!! A person with a month old car should not have to beg for a loaner each time it is in the shop for turbo failure! Buick Customer Care. I should be offered a buy back or new car after all these problems, not Buick Customer Care saying "I hope this will be your last time at the dealer for unscheduled service." No car I have ever owned is problem free but what makes the difference is how the issues are handled when they arise. This is why I have bought a Lexus again and will pay two car notes until GM decides to do the right thing and pick up this car..