Nice step up from my Subaru
By classicgeiger on
2012 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Wasnt sure that I wanted a Buick for my next car, but had to at least take a look at the GS bc it is a beautiful car. After 1 month of owning the car I love it, handles amazing really gets up and go's when you need it to and is just as nice to sit back and cruise in. Went with all the toys on this, including the 20's. Makes it just that much more of a great car. And the H-K sound system is pretty pretty pretty good. The only reason I didnt give it 5's all the way is bc I have had issues w/ my Navigation and iPod.
Favorite Features
20's, Stereo and Navigation (when working properly), Moonroof, the TrackPad, the Acceleration, Sound System
Suggested Improvements
Get the Navigation and Stereo working, and even though I am ok with the current design of the center console maybe clean up some of those buttons.
By bassfinatic
on 08/31/12 08:12 AM (PDT)

I know were talking about 2012, I purchased the 2011 turbo CXL last September for my wife. At 750 miles the chk engine light came on it took 4 trips and a letter to GM before they took a serious look at the cause by then the car had 3100 miles, also noticed a 3 sec delay in tranny from reverse to drive found out this was a manufacturing issue consistent with 2011 model year. This could be dangerous if backing into traffic. The door gromets popping off when you open door and more than normal vibration. Finally at 14,000 miles a motor mount replacement. For the money the car is a good buy in comparison to other. However, I am shopping for something more reliable because you should not have these kinds of problems in the 1st year and dealership don't stand behind the products they sell after purchase. If I had not gotten my legal team involved i'd still be dealing with the turbo problem which was why the check engine light kept coming on it was replaced. So make sure you test drive carefully. GOOD LUCK!