2012 Buick Regal 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - GS=Great Surprise

2012 Buick Regal GS - Consumer Review

2012 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

GS=Great Surprise
By nodrums on

2012 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Ad a owner of a high end sports car it was difficult to find a 4 door that was fun. Many reviews and two test drives latter I plunk down my money quickly. Fantastic brakes. Check. Manual transmission smooth as butter.Check. Quiet and comfortable. Check. Point and shoot with finesse and feeling. Check. Enough HP to get into and out of trouble Check. This car was the biggest shock Laden with technology and adjustable suspension setting will never get me bored. Thank you GM for giving me a reason to be both practical and fun while doing it comfortably, without spending a ton of cash.

Favorite Features

Brakes,handling,clutch, and the overall smoothness of car. On Star is fantastic. The ride is incredible.

Suggested Improvements

Any improvements nah, keep it the way it is.
By nodrums
on 02/24/12 18:00 PM (PST)

Update--Two weeks and two thousand miles, (1600 vacation miles),the car proved a worthy long hauler. Seven plus hours in one stretch we got out of the car with no bun aches, leg aches or back aches. Quiet and comfortable while hauling down the road approaching speeds that were not felt and certainly not legal. Sudden panic stop by a clown way in front had cars in front of us squirming and squealing while I slowed down immediately without drama.