who would of thought a Buick could be a fun car?
By detectorist on
2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
After reading all of the hype on the new 2011 Regal Turbo, I finally broke down and bought one with the T07 package on April 5, 2011. Everything they say about this vehicle is true. It is quite a change from most of the staid Buicks from the past. The styling is fantastic, and the interior is comfortable with plenty of room for my 6' frame. With the interactive system you have almost a sports car feel with this vehicle, and a decent mpg.
Favorite Features
I love the interactive system where you can change from Touring to Sport and in between. The sound system is really good, and I recommend keeping the XM system. I love the Onstar system where you can be lazy and just have them set up your navigation for you. The leather seating is very comfortable with the added mobility controls.
Suggested Improvements
The only problem I've had so far is the carpet mat on the drivers' side will not stay in place. I cannot get the mat to stay in a secured position. I went and purchased a set of all weather mats that have rubber nibs on the bottom sides which appear to keep everything in place. The controls on the console could be made to be a little easier to understand and operate while driving for a senior citizen such as myself.