2011 Buick Regal 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Self Accelerates

2011 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

CXL Turbo Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Self Accelerates
By furys on

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

In spite of my Regal being a German made car, I am not a troll, competitor, or foreigner. I actually drive this 2011 Buick Regal Turbo in Denver. We paid a whopping $28K with a sticker price of $33K in July 2011. The dealership we purchased this car from, GO Buick Park Meadows, refuses to repair it. GM sent a third party specialist to verify the problem last month and we have yet to hear back from Buick. Yes, I put my right foot on the brake when starting the car. It randomly self accelerates when in park, reverse or drive. The dangerous acceleration problem persists. Sadly, my family just can't continue driving this dangerous car. Post if you have the same issue with your new Buick Regal.

Favorite Features

Exterior side view.

Suggested Improvements

Fix Turbo problem.
By zonerjo
on 09/20/12 21:57 PM (PDT)

A family member has 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo with 4000 miles on it. When parking the car, it accelerated and crashed into a wall. Over $7k in body damage. Buick has been quite nice and sent an investigator to review it, but waiting for their conclusion/plan of action. We have been a Buick family with one or two Buicks in our garage for the past 50+ years, but have now lost trust in the car. We are getting rid of it even though we just bought it in Nov 2011.