So far, so good.
By amajo on
2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
MPG is a strange thing. I have over 2,000 miles on my new Regal and both times with manual calculations at the gas pump I've had over 36 MPG. The fuel economy is excellent and happily unexpected. Of course, most miles were highway. My teenage son said the back seat was very comfortable - more so than the 2001 Buick Regal that we traded in. While on the road at a rest area, I had a couple comment that they had been following me for miles trying to check out my car. People I don't know have given me praise. This is great. Thank you Buick! Even though this car was manufactured in Germany, I suspect that the engineering was all American (perhaps Michigander - Minded).
Favorite Features
The On-Star Navigation service is like having Minions in your dashboard. They have been very nice and so helpful. I'll have to see if I can afford it after the free trial.
Suggested Improvements
My teenage son would like heat warmers in the back seat and a backseat audio system with headphones - perhaps with the ability to hook up his I-pod. Is there a way to include a Wi-Fi zone inside the car with the On-Star subscription or some other way? It would be a great standard feature. Go Buick!