Sporty attention getting workhorse
By jcg6878 on
2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my 2011 Regal new. Great experience with the sales staff and VIP style service department. The car is beautiful. Even two years later I still get compliments and questions about it. It's a fun to drive comfortable sporty and luxurious. Fully loaded, money well-spent. I've driven the car from California to New York and back; made many road trips to Vegas. I punish the car daily in heavy L.A. traffic on extremely hot days, too. Very solid. Low maintenance. Only issue has been with the brakes. Pads were glazed and rotors warped at 8,000 miles. Replaced under warranty. Brakes and rotors again at 29,000--warranty will not cover this time. Car is fantastic otherwise.
Favorite Features
Interior and exterior styling, base engine is more than adequate in everyday driving, quiet, Nav system and Onstar (can't live without them), build quality, trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
Base engine could certainly benefit from a bit more horsepower for certain driving situations (passing on two lane roads, merging onto freeways), Fuel economy for a 4 cylinder is shockingly low--shouldn't need the available eAssist (on newer models) to boost mileage on an engine this small. Voice prompts on navigation system are rough and sometimes unintelligible.