2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Traded in my A4 for 2011 Regal

2011 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

CXL Turbo Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Traded in my A4 for 2011 Regal Turbo
By shs92645 on

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

6 weeks ago, I decided to say goodbye to my Audi Service Department, where I spent way too much time with my A4. I located a Certified Regal with 2500 miles on the odometer and fully loaded with options - and built in Germany! Now that I am settling in with my new car, I can honestly say that it is a beautiful automobile. The cabin is very comfortable and quiet, the engine has plenty of power, and it is fun to drive. Despite being FWD, I find little difference in handling from the AWD Audi.I have the 6-speed Automatic which is a grand transmission - it always seems to be in the right gear and the shifts are very smooth. Fuel mileage is comparable to the Audi.

Great looks with the standard 18" wheels and very comfortable black leather seats. Harmon Kardon audio system is outstanding.

Bluetooth system is fine when calling, but lacks the ability to store my numbers. Since I make very few calls in the car, this is not a problem for me and I know that newer models have had upgrades.