2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Surprised by Buick!

2011 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

CXL Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Surprised by Buick!
By dap0922 on

2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I didn't seek out a Buick when I started my search mainly based on the memories of the Buick's that my grandpa drove. Those were respectable cars at the time, but I was not interested in driving a "big boat". As a young professional, Buick seemed dated. I was looking for 3 things, 1)good gas mileage , 2) comfortable and high tech interior, 3) "head-turning" exterior styling - all at an good price of course. After looking at other cars for a few months, I came across the Regal. I hesitated at the thought of buying a Buick, but was blown away at the "reimagined" Brand. I was impressed at the styling and handling. This definitely isn't my grandpa's Buick!

Great highway mileage - Interior Styling - leather seats, Blue accentend lighting - very nice Interior Features - bluetooth, onstar, heated seats Exterior Styling - looks great rolling up next to Acuras and Audis!

Some have criticized the interior controls, but it took me about 3 days to get a handle on it. No big deal The only thing that wish was a little better was the power on the highway. For a normal driver, it gets the job done. It would be nice to have a more powerful engine