2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: I Love this Car!

2011 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

CXL Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

I Love this Car!
By 82oldsroyale on

2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I needed a car because I had an accident with my 02 Buick Park Ave. I did not consider the Lucerne, as this car was out dated already. I did look at the LaCrosse and feel in love with it, but it was out of my price range. So I looked at the Regal. At first I did not like it, I had issues with the size of the interior. Once I got over the initial size and became more open minded for what the Regal had to offer, I fell in love with it. The exterior styling is so sporty and the interior has so many standard options. The 2.4 engine takes some getting use to, but gets the job done. I just love driving this car! I love the stares I get when I pass people by! People cannot believe it is a Buick!

I have to say the standard Blue Tooth is one of my favorites along with the I-pod / usb connection. Fit and finish is Awesome. I love the exterior from the chrome waterfall grille, the rear tail lamps and the 18" rims. This car is amazing! I have the black on black interior, which I like over the beige interior in my Wife's 06 Buick Rendezvous. It makes it feel more like a sports car than a luxury car. I like the fact that the gas door locks and unlocks with the car doors.

I would not mind some wood grain accents instead of the black piano accents with the dark interior. I think the trunk should be reconfigured to have more room. The Buick Verano looks like it would have a bigger trunk and it is a smaller car.