I really like this car
By quattro5 on
2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This is the 1st American sedan I have owned. I have had 3 Accords and 2 Camrys since college between me and my wife. Most recent was 08 Accord. Lease just up so i returned it and got the Regal. Really liked the looks and the incentives being offered were hard to turn down, considering it is my tax dollars at work! Car drives and handles very well. Finish and build quality is excellent. Features far, far exceed my 08 LX-P Accord and I am paying $50 less per month. Handling beats that car also. Far quieter and smoother as well. Yes the car is slightly underpowered but no more so than the 4 cylinder Accords. Reviewers are making way more out of that. Great car so far.
Favorite Features
Leather seats, heated seats, heated mirrors, dual climate, handling, QUIET, etc and so on for less than a much lesser equipped Honda or Toyota. Great Looks also. Excellent build quality. Car feels strong and stout.
Suggested Improvements
Instruments take a while to get used to, but like any car once you do it is fine. I slightly more powerful engine would be nice but the same can be said for every Sedan in the class using a 4 cylinder.
By buickdriver86
on 02/25/11 07:17 AM (PST)

I have driven Buick LeSabers and replaced my 2004 with a Regal CXL 2011. I love the way the car drives with the exception of accelerating on hills. My major problem with it is in snow. It does not handle as well in snow as my LeSaber did. There is also a flaw in the wiper, windshield, defroster design that can make the wipers fail in a heavy snow storm after a period of time. In good weather it is a great car.

By opalcat
on 03/15/11 05:44 AM (PDT)

I have a 11 CXL Regal replaced my 08 Buick Lacrosse that was the worst car I have ever owned (and there has been many). So far like the Regal but not real happy with the gas mileage 18 would think with a 4 cyl it would get a lot better around town. The acceleration is slower then with a 6 cyl takes getting used too. Not really good in the snow especially in VT this year. Dash board lights reflect on windshield at night also. The on star phone still does not work correctly - tell it one number and it repeats something totally different they really need to work on that.