2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Just OK

2011 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

Just OK
By nydogboy on

2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The ladies love the sporty look, but, if you are more than 5'8" you'll be challenged to enter this car. It's quieter than my 2006 Malibu Maxx, which I kinda miss, but the transmission is very busy and you can hear every move it makes. It's hard to keep the RPMs under 2200 because it keeps shifting arpumd town. It is a pleasure to drive on the highway. I was hoping the 6-speed, 4 cylinder Regal would get better mileage than my v-6, 210 hpw Malibu Maxx...wrong. It's about the same. I like the car and hope to have it for 5 or more years, which I typically do.

Love the info center. It even shows the tire pressure for each individual tire. Also enjoy the digital speedometer. The sound system is ok. The leather heated seats and the separate controls for heat/cool works very well.

Make it easier to get into. Quiet the transmission down. Wish I would have shopped harder, but !6,000 and only 23,000 miles was too tempting.