functionality plus
By gatonegro on
2011 Buick Regal CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Good car for young professional woman with family. I have had black w/ black interior for a few days and so far very comfortable commute and lots of compliments. I feel very safe and enjoying standard features. I almost bought turbo, as a little more fun to drive and attracted to ability for alternative corn based fuel, however my lifestyle is prohibitive and not anticipating drag racing :) Non-turbo provides enough zippy power for day 2 day and better MPG. Back seat is roomy for as small a car this is, which is good for family with older kids, but my 6'2 husband has to stoop head. I will transition this to tween-age son, who also really liked, when old enough to drive in a few years.
Favorite Features
The seat is highly adjustable, noticed I can get a tall car feel and low sporty feel both comfortably by adjusting driver seat. Both inside and out is not ostentatious, but provides refined feel. When anticipating from the dimensions on paper, was very surprised how both look from outside and inside roomy feel was!
Suggested Improvements
i think the e-assist available on 2012 version a move in right direction.