2011 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
Love my new Regal!
By maragyrl on 12/19/10 07:48 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been driving Hondas since I was 16. I am now 34 and this is the first time I have bought any American car let alone a Buick. I first saw the new Regal on the road and in advertisements. The sporty exterior really appealed to me. I then did some research and saw how many great features came standard with the car. I got an RL3 for $27K MSRP (less with dealer incentives). The car is stylish, fuel efficient, has a beautiful leather interior (with power adjustable front seats and seat warmers), rear parking assist, dual climate control (with vents in the back seat area too), integrated blue tooth, XM, and iPOD docking station. The On-Star is pretty cool too. I now enjoy my commute!

Disappointed
By disappointed on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After 300 Miles my new Regal left me stranded in the middle of a busy intersection and was carted back to the dealer for a new fuel pump. A hundred miles later itÂ’s developed an annoying sheet metal vibration, back to the dealer again.

Just Leased
By cataclysmo on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Never in my life would I have thought it possible but I just leased a CXL after turning in my 02 325i and am really blown away by what you get for the money. It reminds me a lot of my BMW but it is cheaper and a lot better equipped, even for the base model. I'm really surprised I hadn't heard more about this car. Be sure your dealer throws in the cap reduction cash for owners of different makes. Will check in with a later review when it has more miles, but Buick is clearly not your father Buick anymore.

EURO IMPORTS BEWARE
By DAMJUMPER61 on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been the owner of a Volvo S40, a VW Passat, and a Toyota Camry. All I have to say is LOOK OUT. The new Regal that I now have rides, handles and is quieter than all of them. The engine is a little underpowered but cruises down the highway @ 75-80 mph with no problem. The transmittion shifts are smooth and quick. The seating is very supportive and comfortable. Controls for the radio and cruise control are easy to use. The most impressive feature of the vehicle is the ride and how quiet it is on the road. I believe these to be as good as any high line vehicle out there.

Stylish,but..................
By DT on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven this car for 3 months and almost 3,000 miles. Interior and exterior quality is outstanding as is the performance. However, I have found the new Regal to ride harshly on most streets, the gas mileage averages around 22 mpg overall and has not hit 30mpg on the highway. It rides smoothly on the interstate.

American At Last!
By JD from MA on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Like many other driver's in their late 30's looking for a new car, the search began on the other sides of the Atlantic and Pacific. Except for the newer Cadillac CTS and maybe the new Lincoln MKZ, nothing state-side remotely sparked an interest. I thought I had cornered the group of cars from which I would make my selection - - the usual suspects: Audi, Saab, Volvo, Acura and always in the mix, BMW. Price was certainly a consideration; house, wife, two kids - you get the picture. It was then that I noticed an online ad for a new Buick Regal. Buick? - I had one in High School. I always thought to myself - why doesn't the U.S ever build cars like ...? Maybe they just did. Check it out.

Great Car
By metrosp on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Crossed shopped, VW (JETTA, CC, PASSAT) , Acura, Honda Accord, Chevy Malibu, Hynday Sonata but none could compare with the feature per price. Stopped into Buick to look at Lacrosse but after driving both, the Regal sporty ride won me over. The looks are very distinctive and interior is excellent and roomy for 5.Love the handling and took a 5 hour drive to New Hampshire without stopping once for gas and still had more than a quarter tank left. If I could have waited a few more months I would have tried to turbo, but the 2.4's performance is more than adequate and it is so quite that I am often cruising at 80 without knowing.

No portholdes
By Richard on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Never liked portholes on cars - the Regal meets my criteria. Began looking for Japanese import but after driving the Regal, my search was over. Fit and finish are exceptional with upscale styling inside and out. Fun to drive and of course handles well. Warranty better than comparable imports. Plenty of power for me and I'd guess for most drivers. Foreign imports in this price range have something to be concerned about.

Nice Car
By Thomas from NJ on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Comfy, Great handling, power, and MPG.

GM does it right this time!
By George on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought a Regal RL1 in July to replace a 2005 Saab 9-3. GM didn't do a good job Americanizing the Saab, but it has done an outstanding conversion of the Opel Insignia into the Buick Regal. Currently built in Germany, the Regal has outstanding design details, workmanship, and reliability. I have the dark blue exterior, cashmere interior which is really a gorgeous combination. Love the comfortable leather seats, dual climate controls, quiet ride and sporty handling. And even the little things like the power up/down on the passenger seat and the ability to customize the locking system, e.g. I choose to open all doors with one click of the remote instead of two.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Buick Regal Sedan in VA is:

$115 per month*