2011 Regal Turbo (6M)
By edd_hanson on
2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I brought home my 2011 Regal Turbo (6M) three weeks ago. After driving a BMW 3 series for 11 years, I did the unthinkable…..I bought a Buick. My grandparents would be proud (they only drove Buicks), but this is not my Grandparents Buick…..not by a long shot. Despite all the negative comments about the “base” Regal being slow, my Regal with its turbo engine and manual transmission is not. I can only compare it to my BMW, but the Buick feels faster…markedly so. I do not consider myself an “enthusiast", but I want a car with a manual tyranny that could get up and go when the situation required it. My new Regal fits the bill very very nicely……………and it’s rated at 32mpg
Favorite Features
The Regal is a very handsome package that I think will age gracefully; it’s both poised and refined and should stay competitive for many years (good thing too, I tend to keep cars for 10+ years)
Suggested Improvements
Real wood trim, adaptive cruise control and vented seats….had these options been available, the car would have been perfect (a smoother manual transmission wouldn't hurt either).