2011 Buick Regal Consumer Review: 2011 Regal Turbo (6M)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 Regal Turbo (6M)
By edd_hanson on

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I brought home my 2011 Regal Turbo (6M) three weeks ago. After driving a BMW 3 series for 11 years, I did the unthinkable…..I bought a Buick. My grandparents would be proud (they only drove Buicks), but this is not my Grandparents Buick…..not by a long shot. Despite all the negative comments about the “base” Regal being slow, my Regal with its turbo engine and manual transmission is not. I can only compare it to my BMW, but the Buick feels faster…markedly so. I do not consider myself an “enthusiast", but I want a car with a manual tyranny that could get up and go when the situation required it. My new Regal fits the bill very very nicely……………and it’s rated at 32mpg

The Regal is a very handsome package that I think will age gracefully; it’s both poised and refined and should stay competitive for many years (good thing too, I tend to keep cars for 10+ years)

Real wood trim, adaptive cruise control and vented seats….had these options been available, the car would have been perfect (a smoother manual transmission wouldn't hurt either).