2011 NEW Regal CXL Turbo in the garage.
By sjlute48 on
2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Check out youtube videos, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 by bahabusters for the real story on this car. Review done on a german test track by professional drivers and compared to other german road car / sport sedans in its class. Then test drive one. I bought the CXL Turbo with the T07 package including the ineractive drive controls with sport and tour modes. You need the interactive drive controls to experience the full potential of this vehicle. Video Pt 2 of 2 has factory Regal doing 140 mph on the autobahn with room to spare before backing down to 100. My wife and I test drove comparable Acura, BMW, Volkswagon, Audi and KIA mid size sport sedans before making our purchase.
Favorite Features
The Turbo, I would not buy the standard 4 cyl model, but I like a little performance..... the styling stands out a little from the other sprt sedans on the market.... 19" wheels...... by far the interactive drive controls. You can really notice the difference in handling and performance in the different modes..... stiching on the leather seats....... black interior trim and chrome accents really highlight the ebony leather interior........ The adjustment on the power front seats leaves unlimited possibilities for comfort...... Fit and finish are great.
Suggested Improvements
The front seats are a little hard when you first take delivery but they should soften up a bit after some miles....... Eliminate the solenoid operated emergency brake and go back to a mecahnical connection....... Add a garage door opener option as part of the standard package.... Don't they have garages in Germany??????? I guess nothing perfect.