2004 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Perfect All-Around Reliable Ca

2004 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Perfect All-Around Reliable Car
By Shadowtrax on

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased this car initially as a third car for when the parents visited - but ended up driving it to work and around town and longer trips because it is so comfortable and gets great gas mileage with the 3800 V6. Yes, I'm in my late 30's and we just wanted a 'old folk's' car for when our elderly parents flew in to visit a few times a year, but my wife and I discovered that the Regal was comfortable to drive, and got great mileage for a work/highway car. We currently own a BMW 3-series and an Infiniti G35x, and yes, we both agree this has a 'different', yet comfortable ride, and a feeling of roominess in the cabin unlike our sporty cars - never had a single issue with it - we enjoy it!

Roomy cabin feel. Good gas mileage. Great trunk space. Simple, yet functional. Very reliable and inexpensive to maintain. Great turning radius. Nice, spacious seats that tilt AND rock, unlike most all new car seats. Very reasonable price if you find one used.

For a used vehicle which has such a reasonable used price tag, good reliability, comfort, and low maintenance costs, you can't go wrong getting one for a daily driver, a spare car, or for your high school/college student.