2004 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Grandma Car that isn't for Gra

2004 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

Grandma Car that isn't for Grandma!
By Laura on

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

One of the best GM cars I have ever owned! Suspension and ride are great for long or short trips and it corners like a champ. Road noise is a but much at times, though. Gas mileage is good. Heated leather seats are terrific in the winter. I was able to get out of deep snow up the hill without any difficulty but had to push my friend in her Jeep! I am just getting around to replacing the original struts and have replaced two wheel bearings so far. Other than regular maintenance there is nothing out of the ordinary with repairs. I have loaded it with 2x4's and am getting a hitch and bike rack next week. Hate to see GM axe the 3.8 v6, though. Big mistake, boys!!!! Big mistake.

Lots of pep, punch and handles really well. Corners like a champ! Punch the accelerator and it will move. Suspension is great and my back isn't killing after a 4 hour drive on the wonderful Michigan highways.

GM needs to keep the 3.8 v6 engine. They are doing away with the best v6 that is made. Huge mistake, HUGE!!!