Used 2004 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

2004 Buick Regal

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Love the Regal .....
By nlebanks

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a 1999 Buick Regal and loved it..... no problems, thus I went back and purchased another. For a divorced gal that I am I need something that is DEPENDABLE!! I had only 25,000 miles on my previous Buick Regal, but it was time to get a new one. Thank you so much!!

Favorite Features

Everything is easy and accesible. I was taught to keep my eyes and thoughts on the road when driving, easy to do with this car.

Suggested Improvements

I'm happy with what I have...

awesome
By todd frank

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is the best car i ever owned.drives like your riding on air.Its a family car and some what of a sporty car to. Like I said the best car out there today.Its just a great car.looks great,drives great,what more can you ask for in a car

Suggested Improvements

rear wings on all,

2004 Regal LS
By hatessuvs

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is a co. car-leased-I wouldn't buy it for myself. Drivetrain is smooth and powerful enuf-get about 23MPG combined c/hghwy. Handling is adequate with Gr. Sprt. suspension and 16" tires-the stock suspension and 15"rs must be awfully bad. Ride is good and very quiet on hghwy-just don't take turns too aggresively. Interior layout is good, though 1980's cruise location on left stalk behind steering wheel is old- tech. Leather seats have zero lumbar support-had to purchase aftermarket device to add to seat to save my back! Depreciation on this car is brutal, too. Advice-take your $27K and get an Accord or Camry!

Favorite Features

Dual-zone auto climate, quiet ride, heated seats, relatively good fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Put cruise on steering wheel, tighten up exterior panel gaps (the one between the trunk and rear quarters is huge!), redesign exterior (LaCrosse is coming, I hear), redesign seat ergonomics or offer free chiropractic services to owners.

The Ultimate Sleeper
By Zippy the Pin Head

2004 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I don't understand why Buick doesn't sell more of Regal GSs. The car has luxury, power, and dignity. Other drivers and consumers may dismiss the car as something a "blue hairs" would have. The GS goes and feels good while moving.

Favorite Features

The torque from the superchaged engine, the quiet and soft ride but firm when it has to be.

Suggested Improvements

Deep down, I don't like superchargers or turbocharges. I like good, old fashioned 'merican V8 iron. On the style side, which my wife won't like, I want a 2 door sedan.

Love my Regal
By regal lover

2004 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The best car I have ever owned. It handles like a dream. I suggest this car to all who are looking for a reliable, classy car. Trunk holds a lot, interior extrememly comfortable and the car looks good. Passengers have said that this car is the best ride they have experienced.

Favorite Features

Heated leather seats came in handy this cold winter and the multiple opening sunroof is great in the warm weather.