2004 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
One Buick Regal GS is not enough
By MLS on 01/24/08 11:58 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

After totalling my 1998 Buick Regal GS, I could only find 2 GS' on-line. One in Trenton, NJ area and the other in White Plains, NY. I emailed Coleman and the salesman called the next morning. A pristine condition fully loaded 2004 Black GS just off a three year lease with 42k enticed me to drive over 50 miles to see it. After getting the sticker reduced by over $1000, and seeing the excellent shape of the black paint, I bought it. Now I have a car that I know and love and am making sure that all the tips and techniques that I put into the first will go into the second. I also got an extended 3 year and 36k mile Major Guard Coverage GM Protection Plan, which was mostly paid for by my savings.

2004 Regal GS
By Bob G on 01/05/06 00:53 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car! Had a 99 GS, loved it too. Handsome, traditional exterior, roomy & comfortable inside. Nice seats. Lots of power, and a marvelous auto trans. Outstanding MPG on trips, especially considering the power. Quiet, comfortable ride, feels solid, no rattles. Big trunk. Both of these vehicles have been utterly reliable, and very inexpensive to maintain. A lot of folks laugh at the idea of a Buick, but I only need to impress myself. They're welcome to their expensive, maintenance-intensive German ego props. This Buick's a terrific buy, and I'm sorry they won't be making any more in 5 years.

The Ultimate Sleeper
By Zippy the Pin Head on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I don't understand why Buick doesn't sell more of Regal GSs. The car has luxury, power, and dignity. Other drivers and consumers may dismiss the car as something a "blue hairs" would have. The GS goes and feels good while moving.

2004 Buick Regal GS
By Robert Bauer on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The Regal is a stable, reliable, good looking intermidiate size four-door sedan that gives you pride of ownership, along with every day utilization. The GS model package comes with a 240 HP supercharged 3.8 V-six, touring suspension and Goodyear Eagle tires that gives the Regal an impressive performance feel and handling. I previously owned a 1995 Regal for 5 years that had not one problem during that period demonstrating it's reliability and quality of workmanship. The Regal final assembly is in Oshawa, Ontario Canada.

Buick Regal GS Upscales
By Steven Zacharias on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The Buick Regal is a great straight line performer, but struggles when you get into the twisties, yet can still stick 'em. It out runs mustanges, bmw 3 series, and other performance sedans, and nothing under 30 k can touch it in that department. The interior, and exterior, could use some freshening, but overall looks expensive, with leather, heated seats, premium sound system, and leather steering wheel. The exterior lacks the striking appeal, but it looks good in the burgandy colour, the chrome rims, also add a nice touch.