2003 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
Great car!
By Tennessee Bulldog on 10/31/09 16:43 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had my Regal for over 4 years, and I love it. It has given me reliable service, and has had very few problems. I now have 140,000 miles on it, and it still looks and runs great. I highly rcommend this car.

03 Regal Chrome/Aluminum Wheels
By Flash on 09/30/09 15:01 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love my Regal with two exceptions. Recently discovered that the $250.00 16" Chrome over Aluminum Wheels have corroded leading to separation between the Chrome and the Aluminum. This resulted in my new Michelin tires not sealing to the rim. In addition the headlight dimmer switch, buried in the stalk on the steering wheel failed. Discovered that there is no relay, so failure is expected. Most other cars in the world use a replaceable relay for high current use. Very bad design!

Rattle trap
By jedibert on 01/26/06 16:51 PM (PST)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The most symphonic vehicle I've ever owned. The nonstop creaks and squeaks are ridiculous. GM uses THE cheapest materials for their interiors. I should have waited for "quiet tuning".

Buick Regal GS 2003
By micmo on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My fully loaded Regal GS Aboud compares quite favorably with enrty level BMW, Infiniti, Caddy, Lexus, and Toyota. I am very impressed with the aspirated engine and the tight handling. It compares well to my Mercedes in craftsmanship as well. Seating comfort is very good and the leather heated/adjustable seats are above average. The cabin quiet is greatly appreciated and the Monsoon stereo system is pleasing indeed. The year end pricing of this vehicle made the difference for me. The trunk could be shorter giving a bit more rear leg room to the passengers and the dash is too reflective on bright days.

Buick Regal GS: A Dream Come True
By miltonfrty7 on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have never owned a car that performs like my Regal GS. My Regal has 92,000 miles and runs beautifully. People to this day cannot believe that I drive a 1998 model because it looks so new. I have had the oil changed faithfully every 2 to 3 thousand miles. I make sure that every option is in good working order. I keep the car in mint condition because I love the car. It is beautiful, comfortable, reliable, and has every option available. The supercharger makes a huge difference in the engine performance which produces 240hp (the most powerful engine in its class). I love the car!

A real scorcher
By badge 13 on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

A fun car to drive. Lots of power and handling is very good. First car I've had that had absolutely no defects from the time I acquired it four months ago. With the Joseph Abood decor it could become a collector's item. From the outside it may be nondescript but it doesn't take a back seat to any six cylinder when it comes to power.

Buick Regal GS
By peetcool9 on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car and is handles very well (with new tires). i find it wery comforatble and is very nice. this is my favorite car i own. the engine has a lovely roar at higher rpms and just makes you love the car.

Pleased with this Regal GS
By Regal GS owner on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I received a good deal on this car, and have been pleased with lively performance, good reliability at the end of 3 months of leasing (built in a modern plant in Ontario), and an all- around good drive. I feel well cared for in this car that has lots of features, and despite some initial skepticism, the On-Star system is useful. I have received superior dealership support.

Great value
By Bill T. on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is a great value for a car that has so much to offer. A boulevard ride, great performance and brakes and an ergonomically correct instrument panel (everything is within easy reach).

na
By john324 on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Regal Sedan GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

excellent car, smooth drive, very stable on the highway, very reliable car, but need a premium fuel.