Satisfied Driver
By Donna Frankson on
2002 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I like this Buick Regal GS Supercharger very much. I have experienced some problems but overall love the car. One thing I have experienced is that when driving at night, when I put on my high beams all the lights on the dash and my head lights go out, I have to hit high beam switch again and all come back on, this has happened numerous times. Also, my Low Coolant light came on, I took to my garage and all was fine, reserve was low but not empty, radiator was full. The light stays on when I am driving saying low coolant, but all if fine, temp. gauge normal on this car stays in the middle. I really like this car.
Favorite Features
I like the heated front seats, the CD player, the electric seats. Style has not changed, I had a 1998 Buick LS and this is same style but nice looking. Leather seats was not sure would like OK. Trunk good size, Supercharger was a surprise did not realize it was, gas to use more expensive but OK
Suggested Improvements
Wheel rims not as good as older types, lose air in tires, like old steel rims much better. Needs overhead light, has mirror lights and underdash but not overhead.