Second time around
By 58 Impala on
2002 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I bought this very same new in Sept 2002 and kept it for 4 years and traded it for an 06 LaCrosse CXL which I trades in on an 08 Silverado LTZ. even thought 06 Buick had more features, it didn't pull the mountians or get the gas mileage the 2002 Regal GS did. This year we decided we would get a used car and I was searching the net. I found our old Buick at a dealership about 40 miles from here and it had less than 60K miles on it. It had aroudn 32K when I traded. The dealership had bought it at an auction, but the car was still in great shape. We missed car after getting the LacCross and are very happy we found it again. Great gas mileage, handling and power in a nice size car.
Favorite Features
Power, handling, ride and gas milege. When I first owned it I got 35 mpg on one trip we took and we were driving between 65 to 70 mph. This was mostly flat terrian, but we did get into some mountians in northern VA and it went over them without a hitch. Not like our LaCrosse with the same engine.
Suggested Improvements
It's rather late to talk about improvements they could make on a car this old. Most of them have already been takin care of on the newer car. My only complaint is the location of the front cupholders, they are right under the drivers elbow. Also rear seat room.